At GOLDEN Hotels & Resorts, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can, to ensure your safety in your accommodation as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Health and Hygiene We have developed a program that introduces a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay: In addition, experts advise and assist us in enhancing our cleaning disinfection protocols. The program includes:
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in guestrooms
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
- Enhanced team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
What to Expect During Your Stay As you know, the way we travel looks a little different right now, so we wanted to ensure that you keep in mind when you prepare to travel next:
- Social Distancing. Social Distancing continues to be a recommended or required practice in public settings. We’ve adjusted common areas to help guests adhere to these guidelines. During your stay, please be mindful of other guests and Team Members and maintain the suggested distance.
- Hotel Services and Amenities. For your safety, some services or amenities such as pool, spas, fitness centers, restaurants and daily housekeeping may be modified or suspended.
Looking forward to welcome You, Our Guests ! Your GOLDEN Hotels & Resorts Team